All the partners co-operating as Sustainable Investment Market Intelligence respect the intellectual property rights of others, and requires that users of its website do the same.
The sharing of information within the context of a competitive industry depends on a clear understanding by all participants of the ways that information will be used.
In particular, there must be clear rules on the way the intellectual property posted by contributing users may be used by viewers. This section describes the specific rules and general guidance that govern copyright and intellectual property within the Sustainable Investment Market Intelligence SRI-RESEARCH website.
Copyright and intellectual property protection summary
By using the site, you agree to:
- Respect and protect the proprietary rights of all the partners co-operating as Sustainable Investment Market Intelligence
- Respect the proprietary rights of other site users
- Respect the rights of other providers of Content
You also confirm your understanding that:
- Copying (in any form) of any Content provided on this site without the permission of the relevant author or applicable copyright owner may result in an infringement of copyright law, and that
- These conditions remain applicable after you cease using the services provided by Sustainable Investment Market Intelligence SRI-RESEARCH webiste, to the full extent permissible by law.
You also agree to comply with all reasonable written requests made by any of the partners co-operating as Sustainable Investment Market Intelligence, their suppliers or its licensors of content, equipment or other products and services to recognise their and others' contractual, statutory, and common law rights in the Services provided on our site.